Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Dead Girl in my Closet

by SiNgUrL


I was staring at the closed door of the closet - my closet. I know what's hidden in there, wrapped in a transluscent plastic bag.

My uncle killed her. Ot was it my friend who did it? I don't remember.
She was choked to death with a rope. Or did he use his hands?

She was a good girl. I liked her but she's dead and hidden here in my closet. I'm not afraid of her. Poor, poor girl.

No one is looking for her because she ran away from the people who loved her. She eloped with my uncle. Or was it with my friend? I don't remember. All I know is that she's here now in my closet.

I can't tell anyone because I don't want my uncle- or is it my friend- to get caught. He will be hurt if I did tell someone that he hid her in my closet. I won't tell.

Ssshhh... poor pretty girl.

How long will she be hidden here? Wrapped in forever silence. I pity my uncle - or my friend. She got hi mad and that's why she needed to be kept silent.

Now she's gone. My uncle or friend is alone once again. Maybe he's unhappy. It was an accident he killed her. He didn't mean it. I think the girl understands it, too.

Nobody knows she's missing. Nobody thinks so and nobody will ever know the truth.

2 comments:

Rocio said...

i have two words for it: wow & weird. :)

Anonymous said...

it is a real story?

Post a Comment