Monday, November 30, 2009

You are true

You make me fall in love with you
Like no one else can ever do
This song's playing in my head
With every word you said.

Can't take you off my mind
You make me always want to smile
I can't seem to fight it off no more.

With the smile you share
You make me feel your love and care
And with every move you do
Only proves to me that you are true.

With every touch from you
You just don't have one clue
It makes me catch my breath and I fall
all over you.
Is it all true?

***
A/N

This song lyrics I wrote is dedicated to someone special to my heart.
I wrote it as the words just flowed out when his warmth flooded through my systems.

-SiNguRl

2 comments:

Lalis26 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lalis26 said...

Hey Singurl! I haven't really talked to you in so long! How are you?

Post a Comment