Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Deadly Game

by SiNgUrL


I want to lose my breath so badly
I want to forever close my eyes deeply
Leak my blooad away from my body
I want to leave this world, it's my plea.

It wounds me everyday, deeper and deeper
I don't want to keep our mem'ries, I'm no keeper.
Right now, I want to shiver and drown to death
I want to forever lose my body's breath.

Take my lungs right now, they're of no use
They just keep me breathing and taking painful news
I'm starting to concieve insanity because of pain
What did I do that made you start this deadly game?

I'm giving you this knife so sharp to murder
One slash in my pulse and I'll be free and happier
I want to be with you until the game's fairly finished
But you chated, you left me, found a new one and vanished.

Be back is all I ask, I want to be with you
You're my breath, my life... my all is you.
Living without you is living with hell of death
So take this knife, I want to bleed till here with me is DEATH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment