Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's me

I'm K. Claire. I prefer not to mention what K means.

I have a wordpress account already and I was blogging there but I decided to try blogger. I'm not a really good blogger because I don't know what to write about but since it is another chance at sharpening or training my writing skills I'm willing to try.

Anyway, let's start with me. I'm a college student in Centro Escolar University, Manila Philippines as a Pharmacy junior student but I stopped due to financial and medical problems (more of medical).

I went here to visit my dad in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia with my family. He works as the only planning engineer for Almabani Constructions here in Jeddah. We decided to try life here but adjustments are hard to cope up with especially the clothes and roaming free.

It is okay here as far as when it comes down to my health condition but I miss the Philippines a lot- my grandparents, other family members and my friends and also studying. But because my brother has started college I thought about staying here for a while to work as a clerk in a hospital. It's because when I go back to the Philippines to continue studying that means the free maintenance for my health in the hospital will be cut off and going back would mean tuition fees and hospital fees all at the same time. I know you get the picture so I'm stuck here - place and time. I'm floating in air with no specific direction. I have so many goals yet to be reached and accomplished but looking at it, it's still all vague and I must live with it.

But through the mercy and guidance of God. I trust Everything will be put in place for me and for all soon. God bless!

1 comments:

Lalis26 said...

Hi there!

Post a Comment