Monday, July 13, 2009

Who?

by Ma. Christine Binamira

It was so sad, dark and lonely
Feeling so alone, longing for company
Someone I can talk to and would understand
This burden that I can't stand.

Searching for someone who can ease the pain
Not for someone who let me wait in vain
Someone who can lift me up in front of a crowd
Like a precious stone that he had once found.

Who has the will to fight and can stand out
What he feel inside and let it out
Someone who will wrap me in his arms and never let me go
Not like all his girls who come and go.

Someone who will protect me with all his might
All throughout the day and even at night.
Someone who will have his hands touch mine
Holding me close that feels so fine.

Who could this be please tell me now
I'll wait for him but please teach me how
Tell me how long I will be waiting
'Cause deep down inside I'm already dying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment