Sunday, July 12, 2009

Writers Moments

by Sorrow (bold letters) and
SiNgUrL (italized letters)




When I write well, I feel somewhat possessed.
And when I usually write the story in the mood, I finish it in one sitting.

I think writers are like that.
Does everyone experience it?
Like possessed…
It’s like your hand has its own mind…
That if I read my works some other day I say…
And every word, it feels like your heart is separating away from you.
Did I write this?
It’s weird.
Yeah? I thought it was only me.
So that makes the three of us…
Because I’m the only one like thisfrom a group of writers I knew.
Me, my best friend and you.
It’s like your mind is different from others.
You feel solitary; it’s very hard to explain.
But I don’t want to write any more.
Even if you don’t want to, it won’t die.
The talent is yours.
It’s how you’ll be able to express yourself…
Your deeper self – feelings, views and emotions.
They know and love writing but they don’t really have the heart of a writer.
It’s complicated, I can’t explain it well.
I understand it well. I do, so don’t worry.



A/N:

Do other writers feel this way? I'm curious to know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment