Monday, July 13, 2009

Only

by SiNgUrL


I have no choice but to move on and forget
But memories just stay and haunt me to death
Emotional murder, buried love and dug hatred
I wish all of what’s been done be reverted.

Accepting the fact that all of it were just faults.
I left everyone wounds and to myself insults,
Pretty harsh details of the past vaguely unravel
The smile I always knew now locked up in a chamber.

The notion of him needing me and all my time
Barged me up like I committed a murd’rous crime.
I hoped I’d change in the pillar of both of our hearts
But all was wrong, hopes faded ‘cause he admitted that in his heart heart
I was not a part!

It was all cruelty but from my fault
I closed my mind from reality and gained all insults
Broken hearts, broken beliefs from crushes turned bitter
I wish I’ve realized it sooner and not later than later.

If I was more mature and was not for first time
Innocence would not have submerged my mind
Experience would have waken me up if only
I wasn’t selfish and if I wasn’t stupid enough to love so fully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment